FINAL DEADLINE for LATE ABSTRACTS
A few slots remain, so IntelliFest is extending the due date for abstracts to June 1. Submission will officially close then and all speakers will be notified shortly thereafter. To submit a presentation abstract, please visit our Call for Presentations page.
To Submit an Abstract
Abstracts must be submitted electronically via the IntelliFest website through our EasyChairTM portal. To submit an abstract:
- Click the “Click to Submit Presentation” button below.
- Create a user account in EasyChair.
- Log in to your account.
- Fill in the submission form and upload your abstract submission.
- Submit the form. You will receive an email confirmation if we have successfully received your submission.
Please note that IntelliFest does not accept presentations that promote products or that contain any kind of marketing. See terms and conditions for details. By submitting a presentation for consideration, you acknowledge agreeing to the written terms and conditions linked below.
To Edit an Existing Submission
- Login to your EasyChair account using the username and password you used when creating your account.
- Upload your changes.
- Submit the form.
For all information concerning the types of presentations sought at IntelliFest this year, please see the 2013 Call for Presentations Document below.
For all information concerning the rules and regulation of presenting at IntelliFest this year, please see the 2013 Terms and Conditions Document below.
For all other enquiries, please contact:
Conference Vice Chair – Technical Program
General Terms and Conditions
An abstract must be submitted for each session. The abstract must be submitted in PDF, OpenDocument (.odt) or Word (.doc/.docx) format. It should include the following information:
Should not exceed 8 words
Non-plenary presentations within one of the two streams of the development track.
Presentation; Break-Out; Round-Table; Workshop; Lightning Talk (if a Round-Table, please indicate the number of people participating in the Round-Table as co-speakers)
Please also include any relevant qualifications
Any relevant organizational affiliation and position
Who you work for and your role in the organization
Email (required) plus phone, address, social networking links, etc.
Preferred Session Length
All plenary talks are scheduled for 45 minutes.
Description of presentation
What you are going to discuss; How many slides you anticipate; What is your key takeaway point; Must not exceed 500 words
Summary of Dates
- Abstract submission ends: April 12
- Notification of acceptance: May 3
- Presenters’ biographical details and photographs due: May 17
- Draft slides and papers due: July 26
- Final slides and papers due: September 20
Please submit all abstracts via the link at the top of this page.
Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel and authors will be notified of acceptance by May 3, 2013.
For each accepted abstract, a single presenter will be entitled to attend the event at a 50% discount over the current registration price at time of registration. All speakers are required to register, and final acceptance is guaranteed once registration is complete. If your abstract is accepted, you must provide the following additional information for a named presenter:
- Short biographical description of presenter, no more than 200 words in length
- Digital photograph of the presenter (color, head & shoulders, of appropriate quality for passport-size reproduction in professionally produced conference brochure)