Sponsor Program Overview and Your Support
Rules Fest™ is the world's only technical conference devoted to the practical application of reasoning technologies.
These technologies include, but are not limited to:
- Rule engines, rule-base management systems, and rule-based expert systems
- Machine learning systems, cognitive and procedural reasoning systems
- Case-based reasoning systems
- Constraint solvers, theorem provers, and logic programs
Rules Fest is most notably different than other technology conferences in its commitment to facilitating the exchange of practical application knowledge via hands-on participation as well as technical presentations. Our speakers and instructors are notable reasoning technology experts from industrial practice and academic research, knowledgeable in many topics across multiple domains. Rules Fest is primarily a developer’s conference, but all professionals and academics who are impacted by or who are involved with these technologies are invited to participate.
The support of our sponsors makes this event possible and provides the extra added bonus to attendees of helping them understand the resources available to them. If your organization is interested in being an active supporter and leveraging the branding and awareness possibilities that begin the moment you commit, please consider our Partner Sponsorship options. This program is a great way to create awareness and exposure for your organization at in the months leading up to the conference and until next year’s program is announced.
Branding, Visibility & Communications Opportunities
For the first time ever, Rules Fest will offer an exhibit area for sponsors to facilitate networking and the flow of ideas between developers and their resources.
For packages that include the full communications platform, sponsor visibility begins immediately with commitment: a global outbound marketing campaign, website, social media platforms, and press communications will all list sponsors’ names and logos (except in press releases).
The conference venue also offers the following opportunities for branding and visibility for sponsors: program book (a “keeper” designed for note-taking), central meeting room: sponsor appreciation slides between each session; reception, gathering and exhibit areas; dedicated evening lounge for unwinding; dinner sites; career center. The poster session allows attendees to browse technology concepts as well as to speak directly with nearby exhibitors.
Attendees are architects, designers, developers, engineers, programmers, researchers, scientists, technicians, or others who need advanced computational inferencing and/or reasoning capability within their domains. Last year’s attendance of were primarily from the U.S. (heavily Silicon Valley and other technology areas) and Europe. This year’s goal is 250 participants from around the globe, with a communications schedule that strongly targets Silicon Valley, the technology rich eastern corridor, Europe and Asia. The annual Rules Fest conference is produced by the non-profit Rules Fest™ Association.
Rules Fest conference topics fall broadly into four categories.
- Practical applications and case studies that illustrate reasoning technologies in action.
- Technical expositions that describe innovative, emergent, or disruptive reasoning technologies.
- Theoretical discussions of reasoning algorithms, techniques, and methodologies applicable to creating products and services.
- Discussions of frameworks, specifications, and standards that drive the adoption of reasoning technologies.
Abstracts for plenary session presentations and poster sessions which fit these categories will be given prime consideration by the Rules Fest technical committee.
Sponsorship Packages are booked on a first-come first-served basis.
PLATINUM SPONSOR (ONLY 2): $10,000
Total two available, first-come, first-served on choice of options
Option 1: Internet Sponsor
Description: RulesFest will provide free Internet access throughout the conference using a branded gateway. Platinum sponsor is entitled to brand site with their logo and message for attendees.
Additional: conference exhibit, (1) 6’ long table, 3 complimentary passes to conference, branding in all emails, on website and in other communications, including press releases and on-site signage including conference screen between sessions.
Option 2: Reception Sponsor
Description: Hosting of opening night reception, including beer, wine, and food, in exhibit area. Poster session will also be in progress. Signage with sponsor’s name throughout site during conference. During reception, only sponsor’s logo will be visible.
Additional: conference exhibit, (1) 6’ long table, 3 complimentary passes to conference, branding in all emails, on website and in other communications, including press releases and on-site signage including conference screen between sessions
GOLD SPONSOR (JUST 2 AVAILABLE): $7,500
Option 1: Sponsorship of RulesFest Lounge
Description: RulesFest will provide a private lounge area for post conference gatherings each night with no-host bar and snacks. The venue is a beautiful existing site within the hotel that will allow for quiet and lively conversation. Host branding on signage.
Additional: conference exhibit, (1) 6’ long table, 2 complimentary passes to conference, branding in all emails, on website and in other communications, including press releases and on-site signage including conference screen between sessions and program book.
Option 2: Sponsorship of Conference Career Center
This year, RulesFest will implement its first ever career center, complete with the opportunity for companies to post jobs, interview prospects, highlight company information. The Career Center will be on the second floor of the hotel to provide for privacy. The 6-office suite will have a large central area for information that will also bear sponsor’s logo, as will all other signage on site.
Additional: conference exhibit, (1) 6’ long table, 2 complimentary pass to conference, branding in all emails, on website and in other communications, including press releases and on-site signage including conference screen between sessions and program book.
SILVER SPONSOR (8 AVAILABLE): $3,500
Conference exhibit, (1) 6’ long table, 1 complimentary pass to conference, branding in all emails, on website and in other communications, including press releases and on-site signage including conference screen between sessions and program book.
BRONZE SPONSOR: $2,000
Conference exhibit, (1) 6’ long table, on website and in other communications and on-site signage including conference screen between sessions.
ON SITE BRANDING ONLY: $1,000
Logo in program, on on-site signage, and on conference screen between sessions.
Two (2) free nights available for sponsors. Costs dependent on F&B choices, number of attendees (Maximum 250) Description: We have secured a beautiful poolside reception site for two evenings during the conference. Dinner sponsors are free to direct food, beverage and décor for the event.
Additional: Conference exhibit, (1) 6’ long table, 3 complimentary passes to conference, branding in all emails, on website and in other communications, including press releases and on-site signage including conference screen between sessions and program book For further inquiries about sponsorship opportunities or to select your package and include your company’s information at the earliest possible opportunity, contact email@example.com today.
Email Outreach - Global
- Now through June: 1-2 per month
- July – August: 2-4 times per month
- September – Conference: weekly
- Post-conference wrap up communications (thank you/recap, posting of video outtakes, posting of presentations)
- Website: now through launch of 2012 program (approximately March)
- Special sponsor thank you page
- Front page / rotating
Other Communications include reference in press releases and media briefings.
On-site signage includes:
- Posters throughout conference site
- Conference screen between sessions
- Program book
- Twitter banner page
- Invitation to participate in LinkedIn discussions with relevant information
- Conference networking for meeting schedules
- Exhibits will be staged in the hallway outside the main conference room, and in the poster exhibit room across from the main conference room. Food and beverage, including opening night reception, will be served in the exhibit area. The formal poster session will also bring participants to the exhibit site.
- All exhibitors will be provided with a 6’ table. Pull-up banners may be used at or behind the table; we regret that we cannot accommodate pop-up booths or other exhibitry.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring tabletop signage, offer give-aways, provide contests, etc.
- Participants will also be provided with an exhibit “Passport” to encourage visits with exhibitors with a drawing held at the conclusion of the conference.
Conference sponsorship benefits (visibility, branding, participation in social media, references in communications materials) begins on receipt of payment and continues until the 2012 program is launched.
Please provide a 50-word description of your company/organization, logo in .jpg or .png format, contact information (URL, email, telephone) Send to Brenda@visionartscommunications.com
Sponsorship forms and full instructions are included in our 2011 Rules Fest Sponsorship Program.